recognition and recall
thoughts painted in our relationship
capturing the moments:
we laughed together,
looked at life together
through time's eye.
alive to the best and worst
of who we are.
Even as we remember
do the memories change?
Elusive wisps of clouds
morphing into different colours
changing our thoughts
feelings of treasured minutes
or painful pasts.
To create a poem that captures what memories mean to people so your readers feel your emotion and thinking.
- The words we pick fit together
- The ideas work together line by line
- To use punctuation to enhance the meaning and help the reader.
- I have added my own thoughts to put in my voice.
- To credit the sources that I used.